1. What Does This Policy Cover?
2. What Information Do We Collect and Disclose?
We collect personal information about you for a variety of purposes. We may collect the following categories of personal information from you:
- • Personal identifiers, such as a full name, postal address, email address, online usernames and passwords for third-party sites and internet services, driver’s license or personal identification document images, and personal images;
- • Internet or other network activity information, such as information regarding how individuals interact with the Site, emails or marketing materials;
- • Commercial information, such as products or services purchased, obtained, or used.
- • Inferences based on information about an individual to create a summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics;
- • Bank account and debit card information, such as account numbers, card numbers, and transaction histories.
We may also disclose the categories of information listed above for our business purposes. We do not, however, sell personal information to third parties.
Here is more detail about the information in these categories:
Third-Party Credentials, Account Numbers, and Other Account Information. When you use Quick Benjy, we may collect from you user names, account numbers, passwords, and other account information for third-party websites and internet banking services (“Third-Party Sites”). We also collect account information from you when you sign up for the Quick Benjy App. The information is used to obtain your account, transaction, and other banking information from the relevant financial institution on your behalf in order to display the information to you or to process your requests for a Quick Benjy loan. We use third-party service providers to obtain or process this information.
By using our Services, including the Quick Benjy App, you grant us and the third-party providers we work with the right, power, and authority to act on your behalf to access and transmit this information from the relevant financial institution.
Information Collected by Cookies and Web Beacons. We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of our registration process, retain your preferences and account settings, and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity. We may also collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage, and determine whether an email has bene opened and acted upon.
Technical and Navigational Information. We may collect your computer browser type, internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our Site. This information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve our web design and functionality.
Device ID. When you use our mobile application or the mobile versions of our Site, we may collect the unique identifier assigned to that device by phone makers, carriers, or makes of the operating system (the “Device ID”). Device IDs allow app developers and other s to uniquely your device for purposes of storing application preferences and other data.
>3. How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information you provide about yourself and about Third-Party Sites to fulfill your request for Quick Benjy loans and other Services, to respond to your inquiries, and to offer you other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you. We may use your information to complete transactions you request, to verify the existence and condition of your accounts, or to assist with a transaction. For example, we may use the account information you provide or that we collect from Third-Party Sites to confirm your accounts are valid and to access funds from the accounts.
We also may use your information to improve and personalize the Services. For example, we may use your information to pre-fill form fields on the Quick Benjy App for your convenience.
4. Why Do We Share Your Information?
We may share personal information about you with third parties for the following reasons:
• To provide, maintain, service, and improve the Quick Benjy App and other Services;
• To process transactions that you authorize or to fulfill your requests;
• To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process;
• To respond to claims that any posting or content violates the rights of third parties;
• In an emergency, to protect the health or safety of the Quick Benjy App’s users or the general public;
• As otherwise required by law.
5. What Do We Do to Protect Your Information?
We take your privacy and the security of your information very seriously. For that reason, we have an information security program that includes administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your information. Examples of measures that we take to protect your information include, but are not limited to:
• The use of industry-standard encryption while transmitting and storing information;
• Mobile application session timeouts to insure your information is protected when you put down your device without logging out;
• Passwords and personal identification numbers (“PINs”) are only known by you. No employee, contractor, or Third-Party Site has access to your Quick Benjy password or PIN. We will never ask for your password or PIN through our customer service teams;
• Two-factor authentication is provided to ensure your account can only be accessed by the device you register with;
• Our systems are periodically audited for security flaws.
6. How Might We Communicate With You?
We may provide you with information and summaries of your transactions through email, SMS and mobile notifications, as well as through the Quick Benjy App itself. We may also allow you to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails to you promoting Quick Benjy or third-party goods or services.
You can opt out of receiving our promotional emails and terminate your newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails. Opting out will not end transmission of service-related emails, such as information and summaries of your accounts and Services.
8. Any Questions?
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, or if you have any suggestions, please contact [email protected]